Old 07-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Hank

Default Mike Patterson "Fire on the Water"

I was afraid of that. As kids we used to throw shale in a campfire an
run like hell. Even city kids learned fast. It's amazing we survived.

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1
"chagoi" wrote in message
Hank wrote:

chagoi, I hope you can learn form you Lenape ancestors. DO NOT

use
local shale around your campfire. The gases and moisture trapped
between the layers of rock expand and "Mak-um boom boom". It is

very
dangerous.

Hank

I think you my have just given Mike P. another idea for some cheep
pyro-technic effects, to go along with his "Burning water" :-)

--
-- Microsoft XP --- "X"tra "P"atches, "X"tra "P"roblems,
"X"tra "P"rofit, "X"tra "P"ain, "X"tra "P"anic,

-