Old 08-03-2004, 10:39 AM
martin

Default GM Crops

On 8 Mar 2004 09:42:24 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
martin writes:
| On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 01:08:07 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
| wrote:
| The message
| from Sacha contains these words:
|
| When did you last hear a cuckoo?
|
| Last spring and summer.
|
| There's nothing wrong with your memory then :-)
| Next question ....

I last heard one a couple of decades back, and there's nothing
much wrong with my memory, either. I can't say the same about
my hearing :-)

There's a report in a newspaper that a man in Brazil went into
hospital with an ear problem and woke up after the operation to find
he had had a vasectomy. Be very careful! :-)
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad