Old 08-03-2004, 01:56 PM
Geir Harris Hedemark

Default More arrests....

"Ray" writes:
But Geir. You're assuming that the charges are valid in the first place. I
agree with Tennis that the "innocent until proven guilty" theorem is being
badly trodden in this country under George II and his cronies, or should I
say "puppeteers."

When someone says they have read about obstruction of justice
yadayadayada by someone I tend to assume that they have something
substantial to go on, like the video of Rodney King being beat up. It
is hard to keep up on current events in the US here in Europe, and I
am not sure I am all that interested in doing so after having been
exposed to the superbowl halftime hysteria, just to take an example.

I find life is a more pleasant experience if I assume that people know
what they are talking about - at least until they prove otherwise. I
may have been wrong in this case, of course.

Geir