Old 08-03-2004, 02:11 PM
escapee

Default Blue Petunia's

In the floriculture industry, blue refers to anything from purple to true blue.
However, when something is true blue, that's how it's referred to.

Some blue flowers which are easy a

Salvia farinacea 'Victoria Blue'
Forget me nots
Salvia argentea 'Black and Blue'
Salvia Mexicana

So many...do a search on true blue flowers.

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:38:37 -0500, "Scout Lady"
opined:

I have been looking for blue petunia's and although I found some that say
they are blue they look purple rather than blue. Is it my monitor or are
there petunia's that are dark blue in color?

Anyone have a suggestion for an alternative blue flower? I am planning on a
fourth of July party and I wanted to do one of the back flowerbeds in red,
white and blue for a change in color. Petunia's always grew quite well in
this space so I'm trying to stick with something I know will grow well or
equally as well.

---