Old 08-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Beecrofter

Default Mower deck Q

A dirty or caked up
deck with old junk will also clog up the mower pretty quick especially

I would hate to think I had to sharpen my blades every time I mowed
the lawn, especially if it is like it was last year when it was a
season of nothing but constant lawn mowing .

The man is mowing 2 acres.
Dull blades make the grass look bad about an hour after the cut when
all the frayed
tips dry and give the lawn a smoky appearance. In addition to this
they promote turf disease by providing more open surfaces for pathogen
entry.
It's just like a machine shop, the cutters are dull we need more
horsepower.