Old 08-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Roy

Default Groundhogs

A well placed shot in the head will solve a ground hog problem
imediately. To tell the truth, groundhogs are about the only thing I
miss from when I used to live up north, beside shoo fly pie and Genese
Cream Ale..........They do make excellent table fare. We just do not
have any in this neck of the woods, but I guess our substitute of a
hog is an Armadillo..........Tell you what, I'll catch some dillo's
and swap you out 2 dillo's for 1 groundhog. I'll take having a ground
hog problem over a dillo for the mostpart. Dillos are continually
digging all around, usually only have one burrough and its usually out
of the beaten path and isolated, but at night they will wreck a garden
or lawn looking for insects. Hogs at least make a place and utilize
it, and not continulaly dig theplace up, but they are kind of
indiscriminate on where they build a burrough at, makes no difference
if its in the middle of a hay field or your yard.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.