Old 08-03-2004, 07:35 PM
John Hines

Default OT-ish a frog?, no make that frogs?, in Britain

"BenignVanilla" wrote:

"Hank" wrote in message
This phenomenon is caused by running electric wires in the same trench
with water pipes. The electro-magnetic fields cause the mutations.
............... Sorry BV , but I could not help myself.
I also don't think I would want my kids to go to that school.

snip

Yeah, but only because they use different voltages in the UK.

Same voltage (220) different frequency (50 hz). Us americans are wierd
in that we only use half of the world standard voltage.

In the home repair group, there have been people who entertain guests
from overseas often, who put Euro style 220 plugs and circuits in their
bath, so their guests can use personal appliances from home.