Old 08-03-2004, 07:35 PM
scs0

Default Anyone know where I can get clay?

Plain unsented kittie litter

How can I be sure there isn't some sort of additional ingrediant even
in unsented litter? It could have some anti-fungal agent, and often
unscented things still have a fragrence added to make them smell like
nothing. I'd imagine clay smells like nothing so unscented might
really be unscented.

What's the difference between the clumping litter and the older
granular litter? Is the clumping litter just a pulverized version of
the granular stuff? The clumping litter seems like it would help make
a nice, smooth, dense soil.