Old 08-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default New garden

The message
from "Glen Able" contains
these words:

Thanks ever so much to Kay and Janet for giving me just the inspiration I
needed!

There's a natural place to make a first division in the garden, 45' down,
which also will nicely obscure the shed. I've done a mockup and it looks
spot on. As for further down, I'll tackle that later...

If I use some 6' trellis panels to do this, d'you reckon it would be nice to
plant bamboos behind them?

Be sure you choose a non-invasive variety. See Bamboo thread.

Also, if I'm going to get some permanent climbers started off, will they
play nicely if I mix in some annuals (sweet peas etc.) for quick screening?

I can't think of any which won't.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/