Old 08-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Birds Eye Chillis

"Nick wrote in message
I don't find them all that hot, especially the ones I grew, though
I have a fairly high threshhold. I don't like their flavour much,
as I find it rather metallic and medicinal (as well as feeble).

I'm with Nick, the "Thai Dragon" chillies are nicer tasting, good doers, and
grow well for us outside on the allotment with no protection. Just lots of
seaweed extract as fertilizer. They are also 9 on a scale of 10 for heat
provided they get enough water in their last few weeks before picking.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars