Old 08-03-2004, 08:47 PM
martin

Default GM Crops

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:26:25 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:
On 8 Mar 2004 09:42:24 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

I last heard one a couple of decades back, and there's nothing
much wrong with my memory, either. I can't say the same about
my hearing :-)

There's a report in a newspaper that a man in Brazil went into
hospital with an ear problem and woke up after the operation to find
he had had a vasectomy. Be very careful! :-)

But did it cure the ear infection? (I understand they know quite a lot
about nuts in Brazil)

Apparently not the guy was quoted as saying would rather die than
continue much longer with ear ache, I suspect he will soon be an organ
donor.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad