Old 09-03-2004, 12:31 AM
2Stupid

Default Unwanted bamboo

There are two selective herbicides that should work in your area; both
may require repeated applications. The first is Fusilade and the
second being any product that contains glyphosphate such as Roundup
Ultra. If the usage of specific herbicides displeases you then I would
recommend contacting any local zoological gardens in your area for
supplemental information that might be available regarding locale
specific bamboo control.
Do you play with snakes?
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:19:09 +0000 (UTC), "Jon"
wrote:

How can I get rid of bamboo from my garden?
When we moved in it was taking over, how can I kill some of it?