Old 09-03-2004, 02:03 AM
escapee

Default MeanSpirited Group

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 18:01:25 GMT, "Warren" opined:

Janet Bledsoe wrote:
I wouldn't call it snippy. It is more like -- they are disrespectful.

Respect is earned. Asking others to do your homework doesn't earn you
any respect.

(...)

Ya know, this is so true. The other day an acquaintance of mine asked if I knew
a good source for herbal, elemental values. Her chiropractor wanted to make
recommendations for foods people could eat which contain, say, zinc...etc.

I told her he has a whole Internet. He told her he wouldn't touch a computer.

Oh, I see. So I told her to do a search online and she said she came up with
nothing.

How is it then, that I came up with about 15 websites which could be used for
such information? I mean, I did it on google. Nothing special.

Then, she asked if I could print it all out! HUH!?

Another person was downloading something from me. Some Dharma teachings. He
messages me and asks if I could make him copies onto CDs of all my files on
Dharma. UH WHAT? That would take about 100 CDs. Oh, he also wanted me to
mail them to him in Germany.

So, I suppose after being online for so many years I'm pretty intolerant of
people who don't merely want your particular experience with this or that plant.
They want to ask, be answered, then, when they don't LIKE the answer get ****ed
off.

Blessssssch.