Old 09-03-2004, 04:09 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Port St. Lucie O/S Show

Well, you know you'll see me! I will be doing the potting and mounting
demo at 3 pm on Saturday.

I know! We didn't know if you growers would be able to take time away from
your booths to do the demos, so we were prepared to do them ourselves, which
would've been okay. But you guys all came through, big time!

Diana

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
The Port St. Lucie Orhcid Society will hold its annual show and sale

this
weekend (Friday 3/12 thru Sunday 3/14). It will be at the PSL Community
Center on Airoso Blvd, across from City Hall.

Ten vendors, demonstrations, and lots of exhibits. Hope to see some of

you
there!

Diana