Old 09-03-2004, 04:17 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default GM Crops

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:24:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

I count my lucky stars my hearing is still good, having been into rifle
and pistol shooting for about fifty years. In the early days
ear-protection was all-but unknown.

The early days of Elvis ...

During the early days of Elvis I was listening to classical music and
(for instance) taking part in Handel's Messiah under Sir Malcolm
Sargent. (Of whom Beecham is reputed to have said, on being informed of
his knighthood: "Knighted? I knew he'd been doctored!)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/