Old 09-03-2004, 08:26 AM
AlanWT AlanWT is offline
Registered User

Default Black & Decker MOwer Grassbox

Quote:
Originally posted by NWalch
Alan,

I have a B&D GR 13" Stripemaster that I'm about to replace in the next
few weeks. You can have it all for spares if you are able to collect
it otherwise I can post you the grassbox if you will pay the postage.

Please drop me an email.

Regards

Nick
Hi Nick -

Thanks for reply. I couldn't see a 'personal mail' flag on your message, so have not been able to reply directly to you. Wherabouts are you? I'm in Somerset. If you're reasonably near I'd be happy to come and collect, otherwise I'll be equally happy to pay postage on the grassbox.

Cheers

Alan