Old 09-03-2004, 02:20 PM
Don

Default London (Ontario) Orchid Society show

"Bob Betts" wrote in message
The London Orchid Society is proud to announce their twenty-seventh
annual show will take place this weekend March 13th and 14th in London
Ontario Canada. Complete show details can be found at
http://los.lon.imag.net/shows.asp

Thanks for posting the link. I checked the map and see that the show
location has changed, if you had not posted I would have ended up at last
years location. We have been looking forward to this show all winter and
would hate to miss it.
I guess that we can take it for granted that the RBG show the following
weekend has not moved!
All the best
Don