Old 09-03-2004, 02:48 PM
BonzaiMaster

Default Custom made shed required

I don't think the price sounds that bad, considering it will be erected
for you. Not all sheds are equal - do you know what size framing they
plan to use, which timber is specified for the cladding etc. Does it
include guttering? What type of roof?

I have now got some more details about the build quality. It does not mean
much to me so feedback would be very helpful.

It has:

20Kg green mineral felt, batoned at the edges with tar sealed joints
Cladding on the roof/floor - 6th+ better Scandinavian red (12mm finished)
The framing will be 2x1 sawn carcassing.
It also costs an extra £30 for Thomsons waterseal.

Does this sound any good?

Thanks