Old 09-03-2004, 07:23 PM
K Barrett

Default Two Questions

"Dicky" wrote in message
Hello! My name is Dicky. My hobby is botany. I would like to ask what

is/are
the different(s) between Botany and Horticulture.

That might be similar to the difference between science and technology.
Botany is the science of plants. Like Biology is the science of living
things. Horticulture is the cultivation of plants, all the other fun stuff
you do with plants. Breed them, graft them, plant them...etc.

Thanks! er.....
One more question, who knows the plantation and details of Paph.
Delophyllum. I only know is that delophyllum is equals to delentii *
glaucophyllum.
Thanks!!!!!

Go to http://www.ladyslipper.com and look for each parent in their photo
library. I *think* they may have information on the locales where each
species derives too. They will have culture information too.

K Barrett