Old 10-03-2004, 01:24 AM

Default MeanSpirited Group

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:57:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:
Expect to get out of newsgroups exactly what you paid to subscribe to them,
you rutting Swinelick.

I've gotten a lot out of newsgroups over the years, so considering
what I paid to subscribe to them, I'm way ahead of the game. And yes,
I do eat pork.
You want a public service announcement?
Your own sense of worthiness may appear to be far larger than it is in real
life!!

Appearances aren't everything.

You must be enjoying this -- a long newsgroup thread about you and
others like you.

wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:00:57 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:
This isn't Car Talk, Roadkill. Newsgroups are not a public service or a

dog
and pony show for your entertainment nor are they your mother.

Newsgroups are in fact a public service.

Swyck

Swyck