Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Offbreed

Default Frogs are nice ... but ...

BenignVanilla wrote:

"Darren" wrote in message

doesn't bother us, but our neighbor came over (at about 10:30pm) and
actually said:
"I don't want to sound like a jerk, but can you turn down your tape of

frog
noises because that is really loud sometimes?" I was taken back and said
"uh ... that isn't piped in frog noises ... that is nature - real frogs."

Snakes.

Be sure to go over and ask them to turn down the volume on the
terrified shrieks G.

(City people. The local dog catcher regularly gets called for "loose
grizzly bear". Beats Anchorage, where most of the twits end up, where
they have calls for the dog catcher to deal with moose.)