Old 10-03-2004, 04:21 AM
andrewpreece

Default Damned cats!!!

I have just suffered a blight of catshit, it must be the
start of the season or something, and they have preferred spots that
they like to wreck.
I've planted the equivalent of the Siegfried line in
short sticks planted vertically in the problem areas, but one enterprising
beast actually managed to dig a large turd in between a set of sticks,
annihilating a foxglove in the process ( there goes two years TLC ),
so I'm gearing up for phase two in the war, in which I envisage
clearing an inviting space in the forest of sticks, full of soft well-raked
earth, with a little surprise just 'neath the surface for any cat that won't
take the hint.......;-)

Andy.