Old 10-03-2004, 08:15 PM
the q

Default Wheelbarrow

..

- Personal information
replying for my wife...
Age: 44
Sex: F
with back and arm /wrist problems
- Your wheelbarrow (please be as specific as possible)

Brand/type: B&Q
Construction: steel / pneumatic tyre
Volume & Weight Capacity: 200kg Capacity

- Wheelbarrow usage, general gardening mostly prunings and plant moving

Do you use a wheelbarrow at all for gardening ? for only the light stuff
If not, why not ? (Do you use something else instead ?), we have a trailer

for the lawn tractor for the heavy stuff

What do you use it for ? (Tasks, materials) mostly prunings and plant

moving

How often do you use it ? average maybe a couple of times a week

How far ? (Length of the garden ?) diagonal across garden (to compost heap

and green houses) maximum 200m

Do you use it for anything else other than gardening ? (Tasks,
materials) Husband uses it for earth moving and buliding tasks around

garden

- Problems with current wheelbarrows

Please note below any of the areas listed that you have experienced
problems with, or are dissatisfied with.

Operation - Control (moving, turning, lifting) We deliberately choose a

two wheel barrow for stability, and less control problems
Stability no problem
Storage larger than normal
Size & shape-related

Volume (too small/large/OK) OK
Weight (too light/heavy/OK) OK

Maintenance (moving parts, cleaning, corrosion) galvanised and plastic no

problem

What do you think of how it looks ? don't care

If you were to buy a wheelbarrow today, how much would you be willing
spend on it ?

Would you prefer that it did more than a normal wheelbarrow or not ?
If so, what else would you like it to be able to do ?

Are there any other problems you experience with gardening in general
?
What is the most difficult task to perform with gardening ?

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this
questionnaire.
Please send completed questionnaires, or any questions, to me via
e-mail:

S. Cieraad