Old 10-03-2004, 08:27 PM
Shiva

Default Rose bush sizes

kumar varadan wrote:

Different nursery's web page say different sizes for JFK and Fragrant Cloud.
I am in Zone 9 and like to get ideas. I am looking for rose bushes (red and
white)
that are not more than 3-4 feet tall.

It does not get any better than Europeana for a red floribunda. Wonderful bushy shape, never out
of bloom, perfect clear red color and stayed at 3 feet here in Zone 7. Little to know fragrance fo
my nose but some say it does have fragrance. Best fragrant white rose that blooms in sprays and
stays at about 3-4 feet here is White Lightnin'. Fabulous lemony scented rose, stays in bloom,
laughs at disease, out vigors fungus, even. I also love Scentiemental for its fragrance and
totally unique blooms of stripey, brush strokey burgundy and white, but it blows if you look at it
two hard. I grow three.