Old 10-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Hal

Default can I keep it in the pond, Mom?

On 10 Mar 2004 02:27:59 GMT, EROSPAM (Ka30P) wrote:

"If the facts I'm hearing are true, then at the least she used some of the
worst judgment someone could use in endangering kids," Pasco school
superintendent John Long said.

Maybe the driver knew the kids better than Superintendent John Long.
I met a guy who's father was a musician and his mother one of the
indians who lived in the tourist area along the Tamiami Trail. His
cousins would dive off a speeding airboat and capture, bare handed, an
alligator sleeping in the glades. He was a young city boy and wasn't
allowed to capture a wild one, but they did let him wrestle the ones
they kept in pens to show off for the tourists.

Regards,

Hal