Old 10-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Bob Smith

Default Damned cats!!!

"Jim S" wrote in message
news:iBr3c.3654$54.2062@newsfe1-win...
Yes, we all have problems with cats(me included)! I tried allsorts but,

but
i would of thought a persons pet may come a bit in front of a plant! Even
for the people whos only freind is a plant!

I am not trying to get them off my plants. They are crapping on my lawn.
If they are not wormed, my children could go blind if they catch worms from
a patch of infected grass. Not to mention the unsavory effect when the kids
tread in it, or the football gets covered in it. And around the back of the
house, it stinks of cat pee. I put my children's health above any animal.