Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
martin

Default Feeding herbs

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:50:07 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"MR2 ROC" wrote in message
Is it safe to use the indoor and outdoor growmore plantfood stuff on

herbs?

There is only one standard definition of Growmore, as far as I know.
Yes, it is safe to uuse it absolutely anywhere in the garden

I'm slightly warey as to putting chemicals on and around the plants which

am then going to eat and use for cooking.

If my memory serves me right, Growmore was designed in the last war with the
specific aim of improving the yields of vetegable gardens.

vetegable?
or Betty Gable?
Part of Digging for Victory?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad