Old 10-03-2004, 11:45 PM
shazzbat

Default Damned cats!!!

"newman" wrote in message

"Bob Smith" wrote in message
Well I was thinking of borrowing an air pistol, give them a sting on

the
butt... Any cat lovers got any better ideas, you better be quick.

Bob

Well Bob you will face prosecution and probably a good hiding from the
owner, but I guess you know that. Try orange peel, they hate it

I think the lazy (can't be arsed to dig) cats have no sense of smell

also.
*I* can smell pepper and lemony pellets, so why cant they?

I will try it next time I have an orange though. Blitz it in a food
processor and mix it with water to spread about?

well if you are going to blitz it why not try putting it in a water

pistol
or one of those super blaster things my kids love so much.........

A couple of years ago I was underneath a car outside my garage with an
air-powered underseal spraying gun in my hand when a ginger cat made the
mistake of walking right by. Ever seen a ginger cat with a black go-faster
stripe? It worked!

Steve