Old 11-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Mark Thompson

Default Cats - ongoing problem

I followed several articles in this group the last couple of years dealing
with cats and how to keep them out of vegetable gardens.

We finally were able to get rid of our 'feline friends' from our vegetable
garden (more from luck than anything else?)but they're still leaving their
spray in the rest of the garden. We've tried everything to get them out of
our garden - no luck.

Instead of continuing on this useless quest we're now looking into ways of
negating the smell of cat urine. Does anyone know of any ways to
neautralize this smell?

Any information will be greatly appreciated and used!! The wife planted
lavender, we've used citrus sprays.....any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Gratefully yours,
Mark Thompson