Old 11-03-2004, 04:02 AM
brian

Default rebar in garden..... why?

"Timothy" wrote:

I thought of electrical also but the wires are not connected to
anything (other than going from rebar to rebar to rebar)

It will not be a big deal to remove 20-30 pieces of rebar but before
doing so thought I'd see if they were there for a valid reason for
them being there in the first place (and if anyone had a theory about
why they were there).

I could see how one could hook the power leads of an electric fence
transformer to the rebar/wire to discourage rabbits and other small
animals. Other than that...? Hard to say what some people are thinking
sometimes. Sounds like you have a bit of rebar and with to yank up eh?
Good luck.