Old 11-03-2004, 08:32 AM
s.cieraad

Default RESEARCH WHEELBARROW!

I hope this is posted to the right group, it was the closest thing I
could find that was related...

I am a Dutch student studying Industrial Design & Engineering at
Fontys University, The Netherlands, and am doing some research into
the usage of wheelbarrows or their substitutes. I have to develop a
new wheelbarrow to graduate so I would like to hear about anyone's
experiences, hints, remarks, hints, good or bad things about
wheelbarrows. Please help me and e-mailing it to me, I would be
extremely grateful

All information supplied will be kept confidential.

Thanks in advance.
S. Cieraad

e-mail: