Old 11-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Plant Swap Local

Janice wrote in
:

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:30:13 -0600, "Brigitte J."
wrote:

"tmtresh" wrote in message
Thanks for this site. I didn't find any gardening groups, but I
found a Pug group that meets nearby.

Hmmm. No gardening groups in my area either, though there are
witches and vampire groups. I didn't even know we had witches or
vampires around here.

Oh, yeah, and a pug group, too.

We have witches and vampires too, which I was unaware of. I'm in
southeast Nebraska, not exactly where you'd expect to find witches and
warlocks...

Wicca is very "in" and the vampire/vampyre thing is "in" too.

I had a Wicca try to turn me into an English major once. It didn't work
and I turned her into a computer weenie instead.