Old 11-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Loki

Default Cats - ongoing problem

il Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:05:03 -0500, "Ray Drouillard" ha scritto:

I have never heard of cats causing a problem in a garden. Generally
speaking, cats aren't fond of vegetables.

They do however like spraying all over the vegies as markers. The
more cats, the more markers as each try to assert territory. Then
they will not cover their waste but leave it lying around as a marker
too. Unfortunately shooting my meighbours' cats would not go down
well.

You might want to try planting something cats dislike, like citronella,
among your other plants. Or, maybe they want their own garden. Plant
some catnip somewhere else :-)

Citronella is a plant?
--
Cheers,