Old 11-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Franz Heymann

Default wheelbarrow

"s.cieraad" wrote in message
m...
I hope this is posted to the right group, it was the closest thing I
could find that was related...

I am a Dutch student studying Industrial Design & Engineering at
Fontys University, The Netherlands, and am doing some research into
the usage of wheelbarrows or their substitutes. I have to develop a
new wheelbarrow to graduate so I would like to hear about
anyone’s experiences, hints, remarks, hints, good or bad things
about wheelbarrows. Please help me and e-mailing it to me, I would be
extremely grateful

Use the widest pneumatic wheel you can obtain.
(1) Easier to steer
(2) Easier to push over lumpy terrain
(3) Less damage when pushed over "sensitive" parts of the garden

Franz