Old 12-03-2004, 12:20 AM
Janet Baraclough..

Default wheelbarrow

The message
from "Charlie Pridham" contains these words:

One problem is short wives! if the handles are long enough for me, the
barrow doesn't clear the ground when my wife uses it :~)

Hm, that could just possibly be a fence-refusal of the psychological
kind :-)

I'm a short wife (5ft 2 on low-pressure days) and have never had the
slightest difficulty with any barrows..we've had various different kinds
(John favours builders barrows) and I also use a wide variety on behalf
of the local NT garden (where all the equipt is man-size).

Janet.