Old 25-01-2003, 09:51 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Longwood Gardens visit

Caroline: Do yourself a favor and pay a visit to Rosade Bonsai Studios in New Hope,
PA. You can learn a lot about bonsai there and get a more productive start on your
bonsai renaissance. You can find them at:
http://www.rosadebonsai.com/
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
Pardes wrote:
I take it you live in Pennsylvania as well...? Knowing your climate will
allow others to give better advice as to which bonsai may work best.

Yes, I did forget to mention that I live in Delaware, just a few miles
from Longwood Gardens. I'm told I should concentrate on Zone 5 plants.
Ummmm how do I know what plants are Zone 5?

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++