Old 12-03-2004, 01:39 AM
FF

Default Damned cats!!!

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:32:56 +0100, martin wrote:

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:27:32 +0000, (Simon Higgs)
wrote:

martin wrote:

I've never seen a cat crap on a lawn yet, are you sure they are not
dogs?

I've never seen a dog climb over my 12 foot back wall/fence!

They do it when you aren't looking, perhaps it opened the gate?

We get a badger in our garden. When I last fixed the gaps under the fence he came
round the front and in through the gate. My insomniac neighbour saw him!

There's one cat that craps in my garden but her owner has terminal cancer, so it
seems a bit rich to go round there and complain...

Liz