Old 12-03-2004, 07:52 AM
len gardener

Default How do I Remove Possums

g'day bobby,

you don't say where you are from but there used to be a possum man who
also did bird proofing among other things maybe there is one in your
town? look in the yellow pages under pest control i think.

or you can ring the wild life people from the government they should
make arrangements to trap and relocate them for you.

or you could possum proof your roof, then remove the way they are
getting up into the roof or make a barrier around the way they gain
access to your roof, if you want let me know i have some ideas.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening