Old 12-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Jonathan Young

Default Java Moss goes transparent on edges

In my experience, the transparent part is new growth. After a few
days, the transparent areas become solid green. If you want to test it
out, take a picture with a digital camera, and do the same thing each
following day and compare pictures. I hope that that's what it is for
you!

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:21:40 -0500, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

I've had nothing BUT luck with Java Fern, but some bits go transparent on
the
edges, nearer the tip.... any ideas why?

It's a 10g, 12h/ 15w Normal Floro, seachem flourish weekly, excel 3x week,
heavy fish load, onyx sand, heavy plantings

TIA...

Remove underscores to send me email.