Old 12-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Frogleg

Default Dandelioin

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:29:58 -0600, "Hound Dog"
wrote:

A neighbor asked me a question about dandelions and I have not been able to
find the answer for him.

If one simply cuts the flowering heads from dandelions and allows the
flowers to just stay on the ground where they fall, will the dying flowers
be able to finish the seeding process and produce new plants.

If anyone can give me a definitive answer to this, I would appreciate it.

How 'bout this? Cut off the flowering heads from a few dandelions. Lay
them on the ground. See what happens. Report back. :-)