Old 12-03-2004, 03:19 PM

Default healthy garden spider mites?

Thank you so much! I'm just in the middle of a spider mite war. So
far they've claimed my gardenia, Butterfly amaryllis, panda grass and
a pot of fuschia. The battle still wages on for my husband's bonsai
elm.

i realise this is just a tad late, but i've only just picked up on this
newsgroup.

i discovered a long time ago that if your garden is host to evergreen
bushes, like arbovitae, juniper, etc., your other plants, including plants
inside your house, will never be free of spidermites!!! and then, too, there
are yellow, black, brown, and green spidermites...to make life interesting?