Old 12-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Grizzlie Antagonist

Default new to the newsgroup

On 12 Mar 2004 12:58:34 -0800,
(theoneflasehaddock) wrote:

hiya ****heads and other regulars,

I'm new here,

Really? Well then, now there are TWO flase haddocks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen - let's have a round of applause
for tonight's player of the game - AL-BERT-O CAS-S-S-
S-S-S--S-S-TILLO!"

- P.A. announcer at Grizzlie Stadium, July 4, 2003

"To me the Universe was all void of Life, of Purpose,
of Volition, even of Hostility: it was one huge, dead,
immeasurable Steam-engine, rolling on, in its dead
indifference, to grind me limb from limb. Oh, the vast,
gloomy, solitary Golgotha, and Mill of Death! Why was
the Living banished thither companionless, conscious?
Why, if there is no Devil; nay, unless the Devil is
your God?"

- Thomas Carlyle

"Populus me sibilat, at mihi plaudo."(The people
hiss at me, but I am well satisfied with myself).

- Horace, the Roman poet