Old 12-03-2004, 11:40 PM
Mike

Default wheelbarrow

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

2) we have only had it for a couple of years, but it is as rusty as hell
with part of the turnover on the rim rusting to such a degree that it is
falling off already. There was no primer, undercoat or any form of
preservative on it, just a quick spray of nice green paint :-)) onto

bare
metal :-((

Not sure where, but you can get replacement moulded hard rubber skips to
bolt on.

That seems like a good idea, especially as where I got it from has now been
taken over and the owner retired. Even though I am still in contact with the
previous owner, that is of no use as I know where the barrow came from
:-(( (Bit of bad advertising that, sticking their "Walsall Wheelbarrow
Company" sticker on it!! That soon peeled off with the 'only' coat of paint
and the rust:-(( I refer that to "Ratner" advertising )

Mike

--
H.M.S.Loch Fada Association Reunion Scarborough April 2nd - 5th
H.M.S.Newfoundland Association Reunion Hayling Island April 23rd - 26th