Old 13-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Julie

Default Lack of Sunshine What to do??

Frogleg wrote in message

I was tempted by the subject line to be a smart-mouth and reply
"move!" but I won't. :-)

Thanks ever so much for not being a smart-mouth..:-D.....It is greatly
appreciated...:-D I would move if I could...(Some where warm and
sunny all the time.....hummmm.....sounds so goooooood)

I will wait...should be too long now before I can get both a green
house and some lights....

I did start some chili peppers on the radiator....to see how fast they
would come up..Quite quick I must say. I have extra seeds for the
chilies so I thought it would be fun to see what they did with the
present lighting situation....I'll have a place for them if they make
it till then.

Cheers
Julie
N,Ireland