Old 13-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Dan Gannon

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

Hi Marshall,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Basically, I used fresh air and sunlight to prevent fungal infections,
combined with removing any infected foliage. Sometimes the plant was
placed outside for several days, and sometimes we opened the windows
for fresh air. Also, I learned to avoid spraying the foliage with
water, while it was indoors.

I've heard that some people have used dilute hydrogen peroxide as a
foliar spray, to prevent or treat fungus. If I tried that, I'd put
the plant outdoors in a sunny location so it could dry quickly.

Dan

(Marshall Dermer) wrote in message ...
In article
(Dan Gannon) writes:
Dave,

I know many have said it's difficult to impossible to keep them
indoors, but so far, I've had nothing but success with it.

How do you prevent the various fungus infections without using
some awful fungicide that is meant to be used outdoors?

--Marshall