Old 13-03-2004, 04:32 AM
Marshall Dermer

Default You're invited to my new Yahoo Group, "Fragrant Miniature Roses"

In article
(Dan Gannon) writes:
I've heard that some people have used dilute hydrogen peroxide as a
foliar spray, to prevent or treat fungus. If I tried that, I'd put
the plant outdoors in a sunny location so it could dry quickly.

Well, I live in Milwaukee and in the winter the temp is too low
to bring the roses outdoors. I have tried spraying them with
a solution of aloe and the dilute hydrogen peroxide solution
sounds interesting. I will use google groups to see if others
have talked about this.

Thanks very much Dan!

--Marshall