Old 13-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Shiva

Default roses that smell like roses

TC2 wrote:

I guess by potted I meant something intended to be planted. She does some
gardening, so I'm sure if she got a nice rose plant she would plant it. We
live in Arizona but in the northern high country. Still a lot of sun, hot
summers but some snow in the winter.

Well good, then! You can help her start a small cutting garden!

Since you live in Arizona,you NEED to go he

http://www.gardenerscorner.com/

This guy lives in Arizona and has a fabulous garden.
You can grow things there that I can't even grow in swampy old NC.

The rosiest smelling that I grow: Shelia's Perfume, Tradescant,
Don Juan (climber), Granada, Barbara Streisand, Royal Amethyst,
Joyfulness, Gold Medal. Another good site:

www.helpmefind.com.