Old 13-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Nedra

Default Limozyme/ Koizyme, get it now b/4 it's too late

Thanks Steve. Guess it's almost reached the expiration
date

Nedra

"Steve J. Noll" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:59:03 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Good suggestion, Just Me. At what water temp do you start treating the
pond with Koizyme? I bought a bottle late last fall; it is
sitting - unopened - in the pond/dining room - somewhere.
Hope it is okay to use.

From the manufacturer http://www.koicarekennel.com/products.html :

"KoiZyme should be used when pond water temps reach 52 degrees and
above."
"Shelf life of KoiZyme: 4 to 6 months at room temps and 18 months if
kept refrigerated."

I buy mine from a dealer who stores it in a refrigerator and I keep it
constantly refrigerated. I apply it year-round.

Steve J. Noll | Ventura California