Old 13-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Steve @ The UK Speedtrap Guide

Default Rhubarb

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these

words:

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in

message

There's a large and worthwhile difference between just bunging

rhubarb
in soil, and planting it on top of a deep hole filled with old leather
shoes, wooly jumpers, weeds and manure. The stalks on deep-fed plants
are longer, more prolific, tender and pink, and taste better.

I wish you had said that _before_ I planted mine!

I found that out after I dug up and transplanted a very old rhubarb
patch, which transformed it. You could start saving bones, shoes,
woolly jumpers etc now, and replant your rhubarb next autumn.

Janet.

Just a thought but all this talk of cats, got me thinking..... after seeing
this,

Woolly = Cat
Bones = Cat
Leather = Cat hide