Old 14-03-2004, 06:19 AM
Chuck

Default Organic Method of killing weeds

"Portrait" by Green Light is a good pre-emergent.

"Noman" wrote in message
I have a huge back year most of which is planted with bermuda.

Unfortunately
the dollar weed, broadleafs, and dandelions have moved in. Is there an
organic option to killing these weeds? I am especially concerned about the
dandelions which practically took over last year. I don't want to use

Weed
and Feed. Please do not recommend pulling them by hand, there's not that
much time left in the universe:-)

I did find an organic pre-emerge which I used around Christmas and that
helped eliminate many weeds. However my home is adjacent to a large field
and I think weed seeds just blow in over the fence.